ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Cultura Viva Travel Agency was born to serve visitors to our land, we are located in Cusco Peru, the historic capital of Peru founded in 2017 by Juan José Gabriel Franco Masco. Cultura Viva is focused on personalized and group service, thus creating unique experiences according to the needs of our clients.
We are a group of visionaries who seek to help people from other countries and continents to get to know this culture of which we are so proud, to be able to employ our people and those we love, to be able to help our people to leave the extreme poverty to have them as partners in the different places to visit.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Our commitment to you is that we will do everything possible to make your visit an extraordinary life experience, you will discover new ways of seeing the world and experience the magic of this land full of magic and living culture. We will make you reconnect with what is important in life through profound experiences by sharing our essence as a spiritual Andean people full of dreams.
Our experience will allow you to connect with local cultures.
We are available 24/7 all year round to provide you the best service and personalized assistance.
Departures 100% guaranteed once the trip is booked and paid and confirmed by your travel advisor, the only way to cancel your trip will be for external reasons such as weather or some external reason.
Guarantee of the best quality by providing our services with the highest possible international standards and for this reason we are always training our collaborators and ourselves who will be the ones who are in contact with you.
Our goal is to have a minimal and positive impact on populations and cultures, our goal is to collaborate and create community projects for which we will ask for your collaboration at some point.
MISSION AND VISION AND VALUES
Mission: excellence in tourism service revaluing authentic cultural, social and natural values, thus creating authentic experiences, thus contributing to the development of sustainable tourism.
Vision: to be the leading company in tourism services in Peru and Latin America, recognized for total quality and the creation of travel experiences without forgetting our responsibility for sustainable tourism.
To be the leading company in innovation and quality of tourist services.
Honesty: For our company it is very important that the information provided to our clients is true and that they are given the promised services.
Quality Services: Providing quality services is one of our values, based on the efforts of our staff. We carry out our work with dedication to optimize the delivery times of the information and after our services, which results in the total quality of our services.
Loyalty: Our team must show loyalty referring to loyalty and commitment to the company and of course to our customers.
Commitment to the Environment and Communities: our company is socially and culturally committed to local peoples. Our strategies are focused on preserving the environment.
AT THE END OF THE TOURS
* do not do anything the environment
* only follow designated routes, do not pull plants on the route.
* take the waste or deliver it to the staff to be disposed of where it belongs.
* never dirty or throw anything in water sources such as rivers or streams.
* do you want to make a fire to light up or warm up? It should only be done with the branches that are lying on the ground, never pull the branches from the plants.
* when you finish using the fire, you must bury the fire to avoid any threat of fire.
– Tours in Cusco, Machu Picchu and any part of Peru
– Personalized tours for families with children, couples, special occasions, for people with special needs, and everything you need…
– Multi-destination tours ((Lima, Ica, Huacachina, Ballestas, Nazca, Trujillo, Chiclayo, Máncora, Chachapoyas, Arequipa, Puno, Iquitos, Puerto Maldonado, Cusco, Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca) and more…
– Services for large and small groups and for solo travellers
– National and international flights
– Inca Trail to Machu Picchu through various routes and mixes of routes to make the arrival at Machu Picchu interesting
– Nature Tours with visits to places such as Manu National Park, Tambopata, Pacaya Samiria, Lake Titicaca or Colca Canyon and more…
– Adventure tours such as (hiking, Trekking, day hikes, river rafting, mountain biking, sandboarding in Ica) and more…
– Tours to local communities across the country to see the culture alive in its place
– Customized tours according to your requests or needs
– Tours through countries such as Bolivia, Ecuador, Colombia, Brasil, México, Venezuela, etc…